Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Toyota/NSK Rear Wheel Bearing Kit
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
An exceptional quality rear wheel bearing seal kit containing original Toyota parts and NSK bearing for the Hilux KUN25 & KUN26 models with or without ABS from chassis date codes below.
Compatible with chassis numbers Staring with:
MR0 - UP TO> August 2008 or
AHT - UP TO> October 2008
Quite simply this is probably the best quality you can buy. The stepped bearing is by NSK, original bearing supplier to Toyota, the rest of the kit components are all Genuine Toyota parts!
This kit contains all the major components usually required when changing a rear wheel bearing. Worn bearings can be noisy and even allow oil to pass through into the brake drum area contaminating the rear shoes.
1x NSK Rear Stepped Wheel Bearing - Inner race width 28mm (NSK supply Toyota)
1x Genuine Toyota Inner Seal
1x Genuine Toyota Outer Seal
2x Genuine Toyota Retainer Collar (Only one collar required for models without ABS)
1x Genuine Toyota Retainer Snap Ring
1x Genuine Toyota Rear Hub 'O' Ring
Compatible with chassis numbers starting; MR0- UP TO>August/2008 & AHT- UP TO>October 2008 all With or without ABS
Sold individually for one rear hub.
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||982956, 42423-20010|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||90363-40068, 90363-T0009, 90080-36206|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Date Codes||2005-Mid 2008 please check description|
|Fitting Position||Rear Axle half shaft|
|Unit of Sale||1 Kit|
|Specs & Fitment|
Compatible with Chassis numbers starting:
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
Questions & Answers for Toyota/NSK Rear Wheel Bearing Kit
What are the main areas to look out for on my Toyota 4x4 rear axle leaking?
OK, whilst a fairly basic setup, oil leaking into the rear drums is one of the most common issues that seems to occur.
If we think about the logic behind the setup then we'll try to help explain what may be occurring - or at least things to look out for - of course, any info is given in good faith, after all, we are parts suppliers and not the mechanic !
So oil coming from the diff into the drums can only pass by:
- The Inner seal leaking between seal and axle casing - is there damage between the outer casing of the seal and the axle casting it fits into - has someone previously been heavy handed and worked a screwdriver between and so potentially allowing oil to pass?
- The Inner seal leaking against the retaining collar - The same seal has an inner lip with compression spring behind that runs on a highly machined hardened collar, is the seal running true to the collar and on the flat face of the collar - has the spring become dis-logged when the half shaft was previously installed or is the seal worn or damaged - always lubricate the lip of the seal with oil prior to fitting the shaft.
- Is the collar leaking where it meets the half shaft - The collar that retains either the rear wheel bearing or ABS ring (depending on setup) is designed to be an interference fit onto the half shaft, this collar not only retains the ring or acts as a secondary backup to the bearing snap ring, but is also the machined face that the seal runs on.
Should there be any marks or damage to the half shaft that the collar sits on, then again, oil could potentially run between collar and half-shaft.
Unfortunately many times we have heard of these collars previously being cut off with grinders or Oxy-acetylene leaving marks on the half shaft - oil can then run along even the finest of marks.
This is why Toyota suggest using the bearing puller so as not to mark the shaft when removing.
So this is how oil can pass the seal or collar - However, other factors can cause this passage of oil;
- The axle breather - A blocked breather on top the casing could be blocked, pressurising the system forcing oil past the weakest point - usually the oil seal, try removing, cleaning or replacing the breather, takes seconds but is often over-looked.
- The rear wheel bearing - A worn rear wheel bearing can in effect cause the half shaft to sit off centre to the seal - again causing oil to leak between seal and collar - replace the bearing with a new one or a kit.
- The half shaft - At worst the half shaft could be warped - unlikely but is a point that Toyota make in their manuals is to check the axle shaft run-out Unfortunately this isn't a part we supply.
So hopefully this will allow you (even your mechanic) to gain some information in order to inspect and check areas of potential faults that can, and do occur in this setup.
Remember, good mechanics should always look for a cause and not simply the obvious, always look for the potential reason / cause prior to replacing any part
- In Stock
- Out Of StockStreetwize 6 Pack Microfibre Cloths 30x40cm£3.90 £3.25
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005
- In Stock