Part Number: DRUM004
A Genuine Toyota Front Brake Disc and Pad Kit for the Hilux Pickup KUN25 & KUN26 Without (VSC) Vehicle Stability Control. These original fitment discs are 297mm as per specs & Fitment, pads are also R90 approved, on average saving around 25% from the RRP.
Our useful blog may help you determine if you have VSC fitted or not. or Tips on how to know if you have VSC or not are in the questions section.
Kit only fits chassis (Due to pads) numbers starting with:
- Chassis number starting with AHT from October 2008-ON without VSC fitted.
- Chassis number starting with MRO from January 2012-ON without VSC fitted.
2x Front Brake Discs - DISC015G - Genuine Toyota Without - VSC
1x Front Brake Pads - PAD013G - Genuine Toyota R90 approved.
Fitting Original Equipment parts (OE), in the long-term, provides excellent value for money, what with better braking and longevity of matched parts the price per mile actually works out cheaper, but here are some other benefits to using Toyota Brake parts:
Why fit Genuine Toyota Discs:
- Original fitment product, guaranteed fit.
- Only use high-grade materials in the construction of the disc and designed specifically for every model.
- Excellent heat dissipation throughout the vented disc - Generally heavier than aftermarket discs due to the quality of the cast materials used.
- Prolonged life of a disc and associated components provides value for money.
- Toyota Machining, tolerances, and advanced inspection processes eliminates the chances of warped or faulty discs.
- Peace of mind motoring - you know you are fitting the best that money can buy.
- On average RoughTrax are saving our customers approx. 25% from the Toyota Dealer RRP.
Why fit Genuine Toyota Pads:
- All Genuine Toyota Optifit brake pads are R90 approved as you would expect from Toyota. In keeping with the R90 testing every pad will be marked with the specific data to that pad.
- Every pad is specifically manufactured with the relevant Friction material and exacting standards.
- Genuine Toyota Brake pads for your Hilux Pickup, Surf or LandCruiser use extreme bonding materials, this prevents the pads friction material from de-bonding under extreme heat and pressure caused when the brakes are applied.
- Using Genuine pads provides you with the confidence that you are fitting the best pad on the market, providing excellent stopping power, long life, minimum dusting, optimize noise and vibration control and 100% asbestos free !!
- Genuine Toyota Parts ensure your vehicle is running the same like it was from the factory.
- Putting it simply, Genuine is best!!
Brand / Manufacturer: Toyota
MPN (Manufacturer Part Number): 43512-0K070, 04465-YZZEF
Date Codes: Fits Chassis starting AHT from 08/2008 and MRO from 01/2012
Fitting Position: Front hubs
Unit of Sale: 1 kit fits both sides
Thickness (mm): 25mm
Bore Diameter: 108mm
Holes: 6 stud
Disc Type: Vented
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk6 KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (55 - 12 reg, 2005-2011) UK & Import
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk6 KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (56 - 12 reg, 2006-2011) UK & Import
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk7 KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 2011-2016) UK & Import
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk7 KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 2011-2016) UK & Import
What is VSC?
VSC or better known as Vehicle stability Control is basically a system developed for helping to prevent the vehicle from side skidding under cornering or when traction is lost through sudden steering movement.
It works by applying the brakes to all 4 individual wheels in a controlled manner whilst reducing the engine speed, in turn straightening up the vehicle.
How do I know if I have VSC fitted?
Sometimes the chassis number won't always tell you for definite if VSC is fitted, the details simply say "with or without" VSC fitted....which isn't that helpful!
So we've got a couple of tips that should help you determine if you have got VSC:
- Look around the dash or usually the area by the cigarette lighter for a button showing a truck icon with skid marks from the wheels - on the switch is usually the word "OFF"
- When you initially turn on the ignition, usually on the right-hand dash dials for only 3-4 seconds will appear the letters VSC which will then go off.
- If you want to get a little more technical then only models with a Brake disc diameter of 320mm have VSC, if you have the small diameter 297mm disc then you won't have VSC fitted.
Part Number: BRMS010£7.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC007£3.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC001£1.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC005£4.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC015£2.75 ex VAT