Part Number: BHC002
A Genuine original front handbrake cable pull lever manufactured by Toyota for the Hilux Pickups Mk4 & Mk5, models as listed from 08/1997-07/2005.
OE # 46104-35050, 4WD, right hand drive models only.
The hand brake lever is situated below the dashboard next to the steering wheel, the hand brake cable attaches to the bottom of the lever and is removed by holding back the top pull on the back of the lever.
Quite often the ratchet pawls wear or the lower switch trip pin shears which is not a replaceable pin.
Original Toyota handle, guaranteed quality and fit.
- You will need to remove the handbrake warning light switch at the base of the lever
- In order to remove the front cable nipple from the handbrake rod you must release the 1st "ratchet pawl" nearest the mounting bracket (there are two ratchet pawls).
- Once you release this ratchet pull the entire rod will extend further down exposing the cable end nipple.
- Our images point to these ratchet pawls to help understand the position.
- The video is guidance only and of another models hand brake lever with similar design.
Brand / Manufacturer: Toyota
MPN (Manufacturer Part Number): 46104-35050
Date Codes: 08/1997-07/2005
Fitting Position: Below the dashboard next to the steering wheel.
Unit of Sale: Individually (x1)
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk4 LN165R 2.4cc TD (2LT) RHD (R - Y reg, 1997-2001) UK
Toyota Hilux Pickup Import LN166R 2.8cc (3L) Diesel RHD (R - 06 reg, 1997-2006) Thai
Toyota Hilux Pickup Import LN167 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 1997-2005) Japanese & Thai
Toyota Hilux Pickup Import LN172 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 1997-2005) Japanese & Thai
Toyota Hilux Pickup Import KZN165 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (V - 54 reg, 1999-2005) Thai
Toyota Hilux Pickup Mk5 KDN165R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (51 - 55 reg, 2001-2005) UK
Part Number: WC027£4.99 ex VAT
Part Number: ACEL06£3.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC001£1.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC005£4.50 ex VAT