Part Number: SKIDTRAN09B
A Sheriff black 3.0mm steel Engine Sump & Steering guard skid plate for underbody engine protection for the Land Cruiser KDJ150 (5 door) model from 2010-ON, manufactured by OE manufacturer Metalloproduktsia in Russia, the kit comes complete with all the hardware fitting instructions, we have also included these in a PDF file in Specs if you wish to view in advance.
This sump / steering guard comes in two sections, fits from the front cross member, under the engine sump and secures to the cross member under the steering rack area providing excellent protection. All necessary brackets and hardware are supplied with the kit.
So why choose this brand?
- In the main their portfolio speaks for its self, Metalloproduktsia (Sheriff™) is the Original Equipment Manufacturer of underbody protection for the likes of John Deere, Ford, Caterpillar, & General Motors who consist of Buick, Cadillac, GMC & Chevrolet.
- They also supply the Accessory "Upgrade" range of Original Equipment product for Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, & Mazda to name a few
- The attached fitting PDF files also show the Original Toyota part numbers showing that these guys manufacture for Toyota, in other words, if you popped into your own local Toyota dealer, then this is the upgrade performance accessory that they would be quoting for - just not at this price!
- Sheriff skid plates only use OE apertures of the vehicle’s body. High-quality fastening are supplied for mounting of a skid plate and they have an optimal shape corresponding to a certain vehicle underbody shape.
- Sheriff skid plates are designed subject to the individual characteristics of the vehicle. Its construction depends on body type, engine capacity, gearbox type, components and other parameters.
- All Sheriff products have been endorsed by the manufactures that sell their brand, whats more they are tested to the same strict standards to comply with crash testing
- Detailed fitting instructions are provided, also included in a PDF file in our Specs & Fitment tab.
- Sheriff is a brand name for undercover vehicle protection systems manufactured by Metalloproduktsia in Russia. The main activities of Sheriff skid plates are design and manufacture of high-tech skid plates, sump guards, transmission guards & fuel tank guards.
- The original thickness of the standard factory fitted sump guards & transmission guards are less than 1mm, exposing them to rust & corrosion from the salt content on the roads. Sheriff steel skid plates are 2.5mm thick, that's more than double the thickness of the original standard guard!
Both RoughTrax & Sheriff endeavor to supply skid pans packaged and protected to the best of our ability, however, due to the size, weight & nature of the product we cannot guarantee the delivery drivers will do the same. With this in mind, you may receive the skid plates with minor transportation marks or chips on the edges of the powder coating. After all, this is a protection plate fitted to the bottom of the vehicle where it will be exposed to stone chips and marks on a daily basis.
Increased resistance to impact and to various objects on the road. It covers the front compartment of the car, so the engine is more protected against dust and dirt. Higher lifespan compared to sump guards made of plastic or fibreglass.
Steel sump guards for the protection of the engine etc. can be installed without any modifications made to the car or chassis.
For a full list of features please go to the Specs tab
Brand / Manufacturer: Sheriff
MPN (Manufacturer Part Number): 24.1855
OE Equivalent Part Number: PZ4AL-01698-00
Date Codes: 2010- on
Fitting Position: Factory screw holes in the chassis.
Unit of Sale: Engine Sump & Steering Guard
Steel Thickness: 3.0mm
Fitting Time: 30-45 minutes
Fitting Instructions: Download Fitting Instructions PDF
Sheriff Skid Plate Features:
- Freedom of travel
Sheriff skid plates make it easy to travel freely, take care of your car and save money.
- 24 month warranty
Technological process involves the use of hydro-abrasive or laser metal cutting, stamping and powder coating which enables Sheriff to provide a 2 year, 24-month warranty. Does not cover any powder-coating/paint, impact damage or any miss-use.
- Crush protection
Sheriff engine undercover will reliably protect the engine section of your car from damage when driving over sharp or hard objects.
- Protection from dust, moist and dirt
Sheriff engine undercover is designed to protect the engine section from moist and dirt and includes steel wings serving as dust boot.
- Protection from overheating
Sheriff skid plates have special ventilation openings for air inlet purge vents to ensure thermal stability of engine’s temperature level.
- Protection from corrosion
The special technique modern and effective powder coating has high damage resistance and prevents corrosion. (840 hrs corrosion resistance salt spray tests)
- Protection from noise
Rubber springs are provided at connection points with the engine undercover, minimizing noise and vibration while driving.
Sheriff engine undercover distributes the air flow making the vehicle more streamlined and enhancing road adherence. Improving aerodynamic characteristics of your vehicle skid plate may also have positive impact on your car’s fuel consumption
- Secure fixtures
Sheriff engine undercover is designed subject to individual construction features of the car, the mounting is performed only on the standard holes using high-quality fittings. Safety approved by tests: NVH, heating, crash tests etc.
- Extra strength
Sheriff engine undercover is manufactured using the stamping technique thus improving its technical characteristics and structural strength.
Fitting your sump guard:
Delivered together with the mounting scheme, that will describes the position and order of the accessories used during the operation.
Every car is equipped with factory screw holes for fitting the sump guard, so this operation is extremely simple. It can be installed by you, or at any auto service station.
For fitting your sump guard you don't need any mechanical interventions on the vehicle structure. Guarantee and handling of the car are not affected.
About Sheriff Skid Plates:
Metalloproduktsia are the Original Equipment Manufacturer of under body protection for the likes of John Deere, Ford, Caterpillar, & General Motors who consist of Buick, Cadillac, GMC & Chevrolet. They also supply as the Original Equipment Accessory range for Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, & Mazda to name a few.
Metalloproduktsia offers more than 1400 serial models of Sheriff skid plates. Continuous research and development allow enhancing manufacturing processes and significantly improving product quality, which is certified by the Government Standard of Russia, as well as by the certificates of conformance and by the positive feedback from consumers and the media.
The quality management systems implemented at the Metalloproduktsia factory meets the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009; ISO 9001:2008 certification.
What are Sheriff Skid Plates?
Sheriff skid plate is a metal casing that protects most important elements and components, located in the engine bay and under carriage of your vehicle.
Sheriff do not use universal approach to new product designing, each skid plate is created especially for a specific vehicle. The design of a skid plate depends on the car’s body type, engine volume & modification etc. Sheriff engineers take into consideration all mentioned issues to secure perfect fitting and operational performance of Sheriff skid plates.
A sump guard is a plate usually made from aluminium or steel which fits to the chassis under the engine to provide protection for the engine sump and other ancillaries such as exhaust manifold & downpipe etc. These vehicle specific protection guards are a necessity for off-road vehicles & rally cars which are subjected to rough terrain and forest tracks which can hold large rocks easily capable of smashing a sump and causing extensive damage to an engine.
Fuel tank guards use the same principle as the sump guard but they are designed to fit under the cars original fuel tank to provide protection.
24 month manufacture warranty! (Does not include paint and/or impact damage or miss-use)
Metalloproduktsia has strong manufacturing facilities equipped with modern equipment for metal processing. Technological process involves the use of hydro-abrasive or laser metal cutting, stamping and powder coating if required.
Metalloproduktsia specialists have unique experience in designing, development and manufacturing of the engine undercover, and create high-tech constructions meeting all technical, environmental and performance requirements.
For more information on fitting, skid plates & warranty information click on the Specs / Fitment & Questions tabs.
Part Number: TOOL08£32.99 ex VAT
Part Number: WC027£4.99 ex VAT
Part Number: ACEL06£3.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC001£1.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC005£4.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC015£2.75 ex VAT