Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1 Litre Aisin Automatic Transmission Fluid - ATF6+ FE (WS Grade)
Add to Wishlist
Free delivery online over £75 (Subject to T&C's).
Order before 15.30pm GMT weekdays for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
Trust Trax - Guaranteed product satisfaction.
1 Year Parts Warranty
1 Litre can of AISIN ATF 6+ FE (Fuel Economy), suitable for all Automatic transmissions that take the new WS (World Standard) grade, basically, those models that do not have a dipstick level generally use the new WS (World Standard) fluid, usually post 2006.
Always consult your handbook for correct application.
In general, all Toyota 4x4 models that DO NOT have a dipstick to measure the level will take the Aisin ATF 6+ FE Automatic Transmission Fluid (WS Grade).
AISIN ATF 6+ FE is generally used in post-2006 vehicles using the latest generation ATs using the WS – World Standard Grade. A Premium, fuel-saving synthetic ATF for more recent requiring a lower viscosity premium ATF.
It is specifically developed for the latest generation ASIAN automatic transmissions -Toyota / AISIN AW fitted to Toyota, Lexus, Volvo, PSA, V W, Mini and BMW (FWD programme), Honda, Jatco ( fitted to Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki & Lada), Hyundai Powertrain and Mazda whilst also complying with the latest Ford MERCON and GM specifications.
Low-viscosity base oils ATF 6+ FE provide the following properties:
• Excellent oxidation stability: extending the service life of the fluid
• Outstanding lubrication properties, even under the most extreme conditions
• Very high resistance to wear, corrosion and foaming
• Excellent shear stability
• An extremely low pour point: can be used at extremely low temperatures
• A very high viscosity index: reliable operation of the transmission at both high and low temperatures
• Excellent fuel-saving properties
- Please check your manual for correct fluid application
- Different gearboxes, models and years use different fluids, it is the customer's responsibility to check you are using the correct fluid.
- Aisin ATF 6+ FE can be mixed with WS.
Can I trust this Oil?
Without a shadow of a doubt, yes.
Have a quick read through our "Questions" section, it will give you peace of mind when using the Aisin Brand of Automatic Transmission Fluid !
|Home Page Featured||Yes|
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||ATF-91001 (ATF 6+ FE) Fuel Economy|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||08886-81210 (ATF WS - World Standard) Grade|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Fitting Position||Automatic Gearbox without Dipstick|
|Unit of Sale||1 Litres|
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (55 - 61 reg, 7/2005-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (56 - 61 reg, 10/2006-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 7/2011-2016) Mk7
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 7/2011-2016) Mk7
- Toyota Hilux Pickup GUN125R 2.4cc (2GD-FTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (16 - ON reg, 4/2016-ON) Mk8
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ100R 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) UK Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ101 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100R 4.7cc (2UZFE) V8 Petrol RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ120R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ125R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ150R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (09 - 64 reg, 8/2009 onwards) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ155R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (09 - 64 reg, 8/2009 onwards) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ200R 4.7cc (2UZFE) V8 Petrol RHD (07 - 64 reg, 8/2007 onwards) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser VDJ200R 4.5cc (1VDFTV) V8 Twin Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (07 - 64 reg, 2007 onwards) UK
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.30pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
DPD / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £75*
Next Day Service
DPD / Parcelforce
From £5.50 to £15
DPD / Parcelforce
DPD / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 15.30 GMT weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 15:30 on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12 noon as we have two collections per day.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 2.30pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with DPD, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable)
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery:
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £75 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
Questions & Answers for 1 Litre Aisin Automatic Transmission Fluid - ATF6+ FE (WS Grade)
Q. Can I trust this Oil?
A. Without a shadow of a doubt, so much so this is some widely published information regarding Aisin and it’s associated Groups:
Aisin automatic transmissions are manufactured by Aisin Seiki and Aisin AW, formerly known as Aisin-Warner, established in 1969 as a joint venture between Aisin Seiki and BorgWarner.
Aisin Seiki manufactures a variety of automotive components including automatic transmissions for heavy duty and for light vehicle applications, including hybrid electric vehicle powertrains.
As of 2005, Aisin AW surpassed General Motors Powertrain Division as the largest producer of automatic transmissions in the world, producing 4.9 million units, with a market share of 16.4% of the global market for automatics.
Toyota Motor Corporation and Aisin Seiki are the two major shareholders of Aisin AW, with 51.9% and 42% respectively.
Aisin AW, which was set up to be the sole source of RWD automatic transmissions to Toyota, subsequently developed FWD/AWD automatic transmissions.
Aisin, as one of the major Toyota group suppliers, shares many designs and development activities with Toyota.
Aisin AW supplies automatic transmissions to 55 automotive manufacturers around the world,virtually every major OEM.
These include General Motors, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saab, VW, Volvo, Hyundai, MINI among others.
So can I trust their oil.....simple answer, yes!
Thank you for looking through our questions, if there is something you need to know about this or any product please don't hesitate to contact us and speak to one of our experts.
- Eristic RTV Grey Silicone 750°F Instant Gasket Maker 85g£4.79 £3.99For use on sumps, axles, water pumps & housings etc....moreProduct Code: WC028In Stock
- Large Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£5.40 £4.50Powder and Latex free -Exam gloves...moreProduct Code: WC005In Stock