Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Clutch Master Cylinders
The clutch master cylinder is a device transforms mechanical force into hydraulic pressure. As the driver presses the clutch pedal, the pedal lever applies force to the clutch master cylinder which transmits hydraulic pressure to the clutch release (slave) cylinder that disconnects engine power to the transmission.
The clutch master cylinder structure consists of an alloy casting and fluid reservoir bottle that bolts to the bulkhead, the internals consist of the piston, cups, and springs, built within the precision machined body.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Aisin Clutch Master Cylinder Hilux Pickup Mk2, Mk3£45.60 £38.00Manufactured by OE suppliers Aisin - highest quality Clutch master...moreProduct Code: CLM012In Stock
- Aisin Clutch Master Cylinder Land Cruiser 70 Series 1991-1993£57.00 £47.50Product Code: CLM011In Stock
- Aisin Clutch Master Cylinder Land Cruiser 100 Series£50.40 £42.00Product Code: CLM009In Stock
- Aisin Clutch Master Cylinder 24 Valve Land Cruiser HDJ80/81£71.40 £59.50Product Code: CLM008In Stock
- Aisin Clutch Master Cylinder Hilux Surf KZN185 July/1998-ON£57.00 £47.50Complete with reservoir bottle, master bolts to the bulkhead and by the OE manufacturer Aisin...moreProduct Code: CLM006In Stock
- Aisin Plastic Type Clutch Master Cylinder Hilux Pickup 2005-2016£46.80 £39.00Aisin are the original manufacturer for Toyota, bolts to the bulkhead - please check images...moreProduct Code: CLM001In Stock