Part Number: DISC014G
A new Genuine Toyota boxed Right Hand, drivers side rear brake caliper, for the Land Cruiser 100 series and complete with slider housing.
About the caliper:
- This rear caliper is known as a "Floating Caliper", by that we mean it moves in and out relative to the disc.
- It has one piston inboard of the disc which pushes the entire caliper when you apply the brakes, this in turn presses on both brake pads against the disc.
- Floating calipers are generally used on the rear where less braking forces are required as opposed to front calipers.
- Having the new slider housing to bolt the caliper on means the caliper will have new slider pins, these are essential to the smooth operation of this type of floating caliper, worn pins will cause irregular brake forces on the pads and are a common cause of rear brake issues.
- The Toyota new caliper also comes with rubber pin gaiters, castings that have been anodized and a new bleed nipple.
- The images are of the actual boxed part as supplied by Toyota
Brand / Manufacturer: Toyota
MPN (Manufacturer Part Number): 47730-60101
OE Equivalent Part Number: 47730-60100
Date Codes: 1998-2007
Fitting Position: Rear right, drivers, offside
Unit of Sale: Sold Individually
Toyota Land Cruiser (Amazon) 100 Series HDJ100 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1998-2007) UK
Toyota Land Cruiser (Amazon) 100 Series HDJ101 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1998-2007) Japanese
Toyota Land Cruiser (Amazon) 100 Series UZJ100 4.7cc (2UZFE) V8 Petrol RHD (R - 07 reg, 1998-2007) UK & Japanese
Part Number: WC007£3.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC027£4.99 ex VAT
Part Number: ACEL06£3.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC001£1.25 ex VAT
Part Number: WC005£4.50 ex VAT
Part Number: WC015£2.75 ex VAT