Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5 Litres 5W-30 Semi Synthetic Toyota Fuel Economy Engine Oil
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
5 Litres Semi Synthetic 5W-30 "Fuel Economy" Genuine Toyota engine oil is specifically formulated to enhance your vehicles engine performance, as used by Toyota main dealers.
In the same way that we need water to function, or plants need sunlight to bloom, your car’s engine needs the protection of engine oil to survive and continue to perform at its best all year round.
Genuine Toyota engine oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil. Of which provides complete engine protection against starting friction, heat stress and engine sludging for supreme performance and maximum engine life. Providing reduced emissions and unsurpassed fuel efficiency, hence Toyota's "Fuel Economy" branding.
- Protection: A strong, thin film of protection allows the engine parts to work together. Without it, the engine would overheat and seize up.
- Power: Helps to seal the gap between the piston and cylinder wall, enabling your engine to deliver maximum power.
- Economy: Provides smooth functioning of the engine, which reduces the amount of energy that is wasted, giving you more miles per litre.
- Reliability: Helps to prevent the formation of deposits, keeping your engine clean and preventing the piston rings from sticking.
- Longevity: Neutralises acids such as rust that is created during combustion, eliminating corrosion for a longer life.
- Versatility: Gives you confidence that your engine will perform brilliantly in a wide range of weather conditions and driving demands.
Changing your engine oil and filter regularly is one of the most important procedures you can do to extend the life and performance of your Toyota. If you do a lot of stop-start driving, drive in dusty, dirty conditions or do a lot of towing you should change your engine oil more frequently. Always ensure that your oil filter is changed every time your engine oil is.
Suitable for both diesel & petrol engines, also meets the lubrication requirements for turbocharged engines and the most up to date lean burn engines equipped with catalytic converters.
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||TGMOFE530F5-1|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||08880-80845|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Unit of Sale||5 Litres|
|Specs & Fitment|
SAE Viscosity Grade: 5W-30
API Classification: SL/CF
ACEA EU Performance Standards: A1/B1, A5/B5
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KDN165R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (51 - 55 reg, 8/2001-7/2005) UK Mk5
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (55 - 61 reg, 7/2005-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (56 - 61 reg, 10/2006-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 4.5cc (1FZFE) Straight-6 Petrol (EFI) RHD (K - S reg, 1/1990-1/1998)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - W reg, 4/1996-7/2000)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ100R 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) UK Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ101 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100R 4.7cc (2UZFE) V8 Petrol RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ120R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ125R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
- In Stock15 Litre Oil & Fluid Drain Pan£22.74 £18.95
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005