Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kavo Rear Brake Disc & Pad Kit
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
A 329mm Rear Brake Disc & Pad Kit for the Land Cruiser 100 series as listed in Specs and Fitment all by leading supplier Kavo from the Netherlands, carries the German TUV approved Certification, what's more, the Discs are now Silver coated, this is a great value kit with quality brake components.
This 5 stud hole, 18mm thick rear disc, has an overall height of 102mm, it is also machined on the inside to exacting tolerances to take the rear handbrake shoes.
Full dimensions are found in the Specs & Fitment.
2x Rear Brake Discs - DISC012 - Kavo Silver Coated
1x Rear Brake Pads - PAD010 - Kavo R90 approved.
Quality assurance Guide & R90;
- Kavo pads are supplied certified ISO/TS 16949 which guarantees the highest standards of production quality control.
- Their pads hold approvals for both ECE Regulation 90 and the German KBA (TUV) standard. Needless to say, many of their braking products exceed these standards to ensure better performance and improved safety.
- R90 requires all pads not to deviate from the friction compatibility, brake fade, and speed sensitivity of the original brake pad by more than 15%.
- Type-approval to R90 is required for all replacement brake linings sold throughout the European Union and in non-European countries that have adopted ECE Regulations, this is why RoughTrax have taken the decision to ONLY provide our customers with a friction material that meets this standard.
- Quite simply R90 Testing has helped stop cheap, poor, and inefficient brake pads flooding the European Market from overseas, safety is absolutely paramount so drive with peace of mind and look for the R90 sign.
- Made from Grey Cast Iron with superb Thermal conductivity
- Manufactured to ISO/TS 16949 standards and carry the German Internationally recognised TUV SUD approval – Ensuring quality of materials and fit
- Quality discs will offer less brake fade and better resistance to heat and disc warp under heavy braking due to the quality of the Cast Iron.
- Machining tolerances are very tight to ensure excellent dimensional accuracy - specifications are found in our Specs / Fitment.
- Sold individually
New Silver Coating
- New to certain product ranges, Kavo has launched their “Coated” disc range in silver.
- The new coating doesn’t have to be removed unlike many current discs supplied with an oil film which has been known to contaminate the pads if not completely removed.
- Product is better resistant to corrosion – Simply bolt straight on
- Prices remain nearly the same so you get a coated disc for virtually the same money – Bargain!
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||BR-9398-C, KBP-9118|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||42431-60281, 04466-60070|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Fitting Position||Rear axle|
|Unit of Sale||Individually|
|Specs & Fitment|
Holes: 5 Stud
Disc Type: Vented
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
- In StockNAPA Fully Synthetic DOT 4 Brake & Clutch Fluid 500ml£4.80 £4.00For use with hydraulic brake & clutch systems. Code: WC007
- In Stock
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005