Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
> COVID UPDATE - All European deliveries have been suspended - Click here for updates
Blue Print Engine Oil Pressure Switch
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
Engine oil pressure sender gauge sensor switch manufactured by Blue Print for the Toyota Hilux Pickup, Hilux Surfs, 4Runners & Land Cruisers.
The Blue Print replacement engine oil pressure switch is a direct replacement of the original Genuine Toyota switch.
The oil pressure switch is fitted to the engine block and are typically used as an actuator, which provides engine oil pressure information to the oil pressure gauge displayed on the dashboard. The switch will activate the oil warning light on drivers dashboard if there is a problem with oil pressure or engine oil level.
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||ADT36604|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||83530-05010, 83530-0E010, 83530-14060, 83530-28010, 83530-28020, 83530-30090, 83530-30100, 83530-60010, 83530-60020, 83530-05010|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Fitting Position||Engine Block|
|Unit of Sale||Individually (x1)|
|Specs & Fitment|
Thread Size: 1/8 x 28 BSPT
Spanner Size: 24mm
Combi Switch Function: Opener
From: 0.12 bar
To: 0.28 bar
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KDN165R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (51 - 55 reg, 8/2001-7/2005) UK Mk5
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (55 - 61 reg, 7/2005-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (56 - 61 reg, 10/2006-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 7/2011-2016) Mk7
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (61 - 66 reg, 7/2011-2016) Mk7
- Toyota Hilux Surf RZN185 2.7cc (3RZFE) Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 11/1995-11/2002) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf VZN185 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 11/1995-11/2002) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - W reg, 4/1996-7/2000)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser VZJ90R (SWB) 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser VZJ95R (LWB) 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ120R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ125R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ150R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (09 - 64 reg, 8/2009 onwards) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ155R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (09 - 64 reg, 8/2009 onwards) UK
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £75*
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
Pre 12am - Suspended
FedEx / Parcelforce
Saturday - Suspended
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £75 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
Questions & Answers for Blue Print Engine Oil Pressure Switch
What is an engine oil pressure switch?
An engine oil pressure switch is used to maintain power to the engine, and the vehicle, once the engine has started. When the engine is cranking, power is being supplied through the starter circuits. However, once the engine is running, and the oil pressure is up, power is routed through the oil pressure switch and sensor unit. This is done to ensure the engine is not run without oil. If the sensor does not read the right pressure, the switch will not close, and the vehicle will not stay running.