Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5 Litres Aisin ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid - Premium ATF6
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:00 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
5 Litre can of AISIN Premium ATF 6, suitable for all Automatic transmissions that take Dextron 11, Dextron 111 and Toyota T-1V (Type 4) grades, basically all except those that take the new WS (World Standard) fluid.
Always consult your handbook for correct application - This new 5 Litre can will make it easier for ordering larger quantities
In general, all Toyota 4x4 models that have a dipstick to measure the level will take this Aisin Premium ATF 6 Automatic Transmission Fluid.
It is Aisin’s Premium Synthetic Multi-purpose Automatic Transmission Fluid that is recommended for more than 5,000 automatic car makes and models in the European market, including Toyota and Lexus models with Aisin AT systems requiring T4-type fluid, and many leading makes (Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Mini, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, VW and Volvo).
Aisin Premium Automatic Transmission Fluids
For long life and trouble-free motoring
- Aisin is the Worlds No 1 manufacturer of Automatic Transmission - you know you're in good hands!
- Premium long-life AT fluid line-up - 5 Litre Can
- Specific product for each type of AT
- Meets or exceeds all OEM specs
- Engineered for drivability and smooth shift
- Improved step-off and acceleration
- Optimal flow and temperature characteristics
- Protects AT from corrosion
- Lubricates, cools, seals, cleans
- Saves fuel
- Environmentally friendly
- Please check your manual for correct fluid application
- Different gearboxes, models and years use different fluids, it is the customer's responsibility to check you are using the correct fluid.
- Often on the actual Auto box Dipstick, Toyota will indicate the fluid used in the gearbox.
- Dextron 111 now supersedes Dextron 11 and can be mixed.
Can I trust this Oil?
Without a shadow of a doubt, yes.
Have a quick read through our "Questions" section, it will give you peace of mind when using the Aisin Brand of Automatic Transmission Fluid !
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||ATF-92005 (Premium ATF 6)|
|OE Equivalent Part Number||08886-80506, Dextron ATF 11, Dextron ATF 111, ATF T-1V|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Unit of Sale||5 Litres|
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN167 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 8/1997-7/2001) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN172 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 8/1997-7/2004) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN25R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (55 - 61 reg, 7/2005-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KUN26R 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (56 - 61 reg, 10/2006-8/2011) Mk6
- Toyota Hilux Surf LN130 2.4cc (2LT) Turbo Diesel RHD/LHD (F - L reg, 1988-8/1993) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf KZN130 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (L - N reg, 8/1993-11/1995) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf VZN130 3.0cc (3VZE) V6 Petrol RHD (H - N reg, 8/1993-11/1995) UK/Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - W reg, 11/1995-8/2000) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf RZN185 2.7cc (3RZFE) Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 11/1995-11/2002) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf VZN185 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 11/1995-11/2002) Import
- Toyota Hilux Surf 4Runner KZN130 3.0cc (1KZT) Turbo Diesel RHD (L - N reg, 8/1993-11/1995) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser LJ70R 2.4cc (2LT) Turbo Diesel RHD (D - G reg, 1986-1/1990) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser LJ70R 2.4cc (2LT) Turbo Diesel RHD (G - K reg, 1/1990-5/1993) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser LJ71 2.4cc (2LT) Turbo Diesel RHD (C - G reg, 1986-1/1990) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser LJ71 2.4cc (2LTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (G - K reg, 1/1990-5/1993) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser LJ78 2.4cc (2LTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (G - K reg, 4/1990-5/1993) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ70R 3.0cc (1KZT) Turbo Diesel RHD (K - N reg, 5/1993-4/1996) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80R 4.2cc (1HDT) Diesel (12 Valve) RHD (G - L reg, 1/1990-7/1994) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80R 4.2cc (1HDFT) Diesel (24 Valve) RHD (M - S reg, 1/1995-1/1998) UK
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 4.2cc (1HDT) Diesel (12 Valve) RHD (G - M reg, 1/1990-1/1995) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 4.2cc (1HDFT) Diesel (24 Valve) RHD (M - S reg, 1/1995-1/1998) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 4.5cc (1FZFE) Straight-6 Petrol (EFI) RHD (K - S reg, 1/1990-1/1998)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - W reg, 4/1996-7/2000)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser VZJ90R (SWB) 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser VZJ95R (LWB) 3.4cc (5VZFE) V6 Petrol RHD (N - 52 reg, 4/1996-7/2000) Import
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ90R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ95R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (W - 52 reg, 8/2000-9/2002)
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ100R 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) UK Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ101 4.2cc (1HDFTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100R 4.7cc (2UZFE) V8 Petrol RHD (R - 07 reg, 1/1998-8/2007) Amazon
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ120R (LWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser KDJ125R (SWB) 3.0cc (1KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (52 - 09 reg, 9/2002-12/2009) Prado
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 15:00 Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 15:00 weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 15:00 on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your initial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
Questions & Answers for 5 Litres Aisin ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid - Premium ATF6
Q. Can I trust this Oil?
A. Without a shadow of a doubt, so much so this is some widely published information regarding Aisin and it’s associated Groups:
Aisin automatic transmissions are manufactured by Aisin Seiki and Aisin AW, formerly known as Aisin-Warner, established in 1969 as a joint venture between Aisin Seiki and BorgWarner.
Aisin Seiki manufactures a variety of automotive components including automatic transmissions for heavy duty and for light vehicle applications, including hybrid electric vehicle powertrains.
As of 2005, Aisin AW surpassed General Motors Powertrain Division as the largest producer of automatic transmissions in the world, producing 4.9 million units, with a market share of 16.4% of the global market for automatics.
Toyota Motor Corporation and Aisin Seiki are the two major shareholders of Aisin AW, with 51.9% and 42% respectively.
Aisin AW, which was set up to be the sole source of RWD automatic transmissions to Toyota, subsequently developed FWD/AWD automatic transmissions.
Aisin, as one of the major Toyota group suppliers, shares many designs and development activities with Toyota.
Aisin AW supplies automatic transmissions to 55 automotive manufacturers around the world,virtually every major OEM.
These include General Motors, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saab, VW, Volvo, Hyundai, MINI among others.
So can I trust their oil.....simple answer, yes!
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005