Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Max Ellery Workshop Repair Manual Hilux Pickup 1997-2005
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
This comprehensive manual by Max Ellery for the Hilux Pickup 1997-2005 covers General Maintenance on brakes, axles, steering, CV joints, gearbox repairs, various bodywork, certain electrical diagrams (although not all) and specifications.
This manual was written for models with the 1RZ-E, 3RZ-FE & 5VZ-FE Petrol Engines & 5L, 5L-E & 1KZ-TE Diesel Engines between 1997-2005 - more often found in Import models.
Max Ellery's workshop repair manual for the Mk4 & Mk5 Hilux Pickups 1997-2005 was designed and written for the Australian market but does not cover the 2LT or 2KDFTV engine codes - please see notes below.
Please note this manual will not cover engines for;
- LN165 with the 2.4c 2LT, however, the 5L engine that it does cover is very similar therefore can be used for diagrams and descriptions for basic engine repairs.
- KDN165 with the 2.5cc 2KDFTV engine code
Everything else except the engine and fuelling system will be identical on all Mk4 & Mk5's for example suspension, transmission, axles, hubs, body, lights etc.
About Max Ellery Vehicle Repair Manuals
Max Ellery’s vehicle repair manuals are a step above the rest with all information carefully compiled to be in line with all manufacturers’ specifications of each vehicle. An abundance of technical knowledge is supplied in an easy to read format with diagrams as well as black and white pictures used to illustrate. These manuals provide correct procedural information for any task involving the specific car; including servicing, body work, interior, engine, transmission and suspension. Wiring diagrams are also supplied for each vehicle giving the edge on any electrical issue that may present itself.
- Service & repair manual
- Step by step procedures
- Photographs, illustrations, wiring diagrams, repairs & overhauls
- Includes routine maintenance & what tools to buy
How easy are they to use?
Each Ellery's manual not only provides detailed information on all service and repair requirements, it also utilizes easy to follow diagrams to minimise confusion when explaining procedures. Covering everything from engine, transmission through to suspension, an Ellery’s manual doesn’t just stop there; it provides information on interior sections as well as exterior body work. Just about any detail you may need on your specific car can be found at your fingertips, quickly and easily, with an Ellery’s car manual.
Ideal for those wanting to service their vehicle on a regular basis or even those who need to make a repair, this Ellery’s car manual will provide you with the right informational tools to get the job done; whether the work is mechanical, electrical or even interior related. Keep it in the garage, or even in the glove box; if kept handy, this manual can provide a wealth of information to last a lifetime.
A very comprehensive manual that covers Tune-up, Maintenance, Repairs, Mechanical, Restoration, Bodywork, Electrical diagrams, Diagnostic Procedures and specifications for the RZN, VZN, LN, KZN Hilux Pickup models. This easy to use manual has excellent diagrams and pictures covering most aspects of the vehicle, possibly the most detailed manual to date.
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||EP.TH6G|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Unit of Sale||Individually (x1)|
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN165R 2.4cc (2LT) Turbo Diesel RHD (R - Y reg, 8/1997-7/2001) UK Mk4
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN166R 2.8cc (3L) Diesel RHD (R - 06 reg, 8/1997-2006) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN167 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 8/1997-7/2001) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup LN172 3.0cc (5L) Diesel RHD (R - 05 reg, 8/1997-7/2004) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KZN165 3.0cc (1KZTE) Turbo Diesel RHD (V - 54 reg, 9/1999-2005) Import
- Toyota Hilux Pickup KDN165R 2.5cc (2KDFTV) Turbo Diesel (D4D) RHD (51 - 55 reg, 8/2001-7/2005) UK Mk5
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
- In Stock
- Out Of StockStreetwize 6 Pack Microfibre Cloths 30x40cm£3.90 £3.25
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005
- In Stock