Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Genuine Toyota Front ABS Speed Sensor Kit
Stock to Order - Complete with the two sensors, brackets & wiring.See more detail
Choose your vehicle to ensure compatibility
Add to Wishlist
Order by 15:30 mon-fri for same day dispatch.
28 Day returns or exchange.
1 Year Parts Warranty
Genuine Toyota front ABS speed sensor kit, complete with two sensors, brackets & wiring for the Land Cruiser 80 Series, 24 valve from January/1995-January/1998.
This product is stocked to order by RoughTrax not held on our shelves (see Nb below)
- Anti-locking braking system sensors abbreviated to ABS speed sensors, prevent locking of the braking system which ensures correct traction when the vehicle is braking.
- If an ABS sensor fails or if there is a problem with a sensor, it usually disables the ABS system and causes the ABS warning light or traction control light to come on.
- Accurate readings from all ABS sensors is vital to determine whether or not a wheel is locking up under braking.
- You cannot purchase the ABS speed sensors seperatley from Toyota, you can only purchase as a complete kit.
- Whilst expensive, the RRP of this kit is over £1030 + vat at time of print so we are offering at a greatly reduced price for the Genuine Toyota kit 04895-60060
STOCK TO ORDER:
This product is not stocked on our shelves and so "Stock To Order" only - this means once an order is placed with RoughTrax we will contact Toyota to purchase the part.
For full details of stocked to order parts please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS before purchasing.
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)||04895-60060|
|Warranty Options||1 Year Parts Warranty|
|Unit of Sale||Kit contains - x2 sensors, wiring & brackets|
Below are a list of compatible vehicle for this product.
Delivery Information - Cut-off Time 3.00pm Monday-Friday
RoughTrax provide a number of different delivery methods.
2-5 Working Days
FedEx / Parcelforce / Royal Mail
FREE OVER £90*
2-5 Working Days
Next Day Service
FedEx / Parcelforce
*Excludes Islands and some Scottish postcodes where surcharges apply, click here for exclusions. Free delivery is not valid on any telephone order.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed before 3.00pm weekdays will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock and points below. Orders placed after 3.00pm on Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
If you wish to make any additions or alternations to your intial order you will need to let us know before 12.00 noon.
We are closed over Bank Holidays.
For full details please visit to our Deliveries page.
International Delivery – Cut-off 12 Noon Monday-Friday
RoughTrax offers fast, reliable, and affordable service as standard, we make sending your international order easy with an online tracking system sent straight to your email once despatched.
To confirm a delivery price simply add products to your basket, select your country and enter your postcode in the delivery field. The website will automatically calculate your delivery price. Goods can be sent worldwide.
All International orders are sent with FedEx, Parcelforce or DHL depending on the product/s & service you have selected.
For full details please visit our International Deliveries page.
Arrange Own Courier
If a delivery method is not available, an option of “Arrange My Own Courier” will display. This enables you to order through the website and arrange your own courier for your goods to be collected directly from RoughTrax in Bristol, UK.
For full details please visit to our Arrange My Own Courier page.
At RoughTrax we know that sometimes you will need to return items.
- All products must be re-sellable and returned along with the original packaging and documents. (Stock to order or Special order items are non-returnable).
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase as per our Terms and Conditions
- Products must be returned to RoughTrax at RoughTrax Ltd, Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 1TP United Kingdom
If Returned parts that qualified for Free Delivery.
If you return a product(s) that qualified you for Free Delivery and the remainder of your order does not exceed the £90 Free Delivery Promotion, then RoughTrax reserve the right to charge carriage for the remaining products purchased to cover the carriage cost.
Please visit our Returns page to download a returns form and for further information.
Questions & Answers for Genuine Toyota Front ABS Speed Sensor Kit
What is ABS?
Anti-lock Braking System, generally known as ABS is a safety system that prevents your car from skidding or sliding when you apply the brakes.
When the brake is applied, the ABS control module reads the speed data from the speed sensor and sends the correct pressure to each wheel to prevent any sliding, skidding or locking up.
What are the common symptoms a faulty ABS wheel speed sensor?
- ABS warning light is on.
- ABS system is not working.
- Traction control warning light is on.
- In Stock
- Out Of StockStreetwize 6 Pack Microfibre Cloths 30x40cm£3.90 £3.25
- In StockLarge Black Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves - Box of 100£10.20 £8.50Black Powder free -Exam gloves Code: WC005
- In Stock